- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal information provided by you
By using the RIZEK Platform to request professional services, or by contacting RIZEK or its third-party service providers, you may give us certain information which includes but is not limited to: (a) contact information, such as your name, physical address, date of birth, telephone number, and email address; (b) information about your home, such as the number of bedrooms, the types of appliances, zip code or postal code where your home is located and your instructions for servicing your home; (c) billing information regarding your PayPal, Google Wallet or other digital payment accounts and the RIZEK Platform itself; (d) ratings and reviews of the service professionals you engage through the RIZEK Platform; (e) log-in information, including your RIZEK Platform username and password; and (f) application information, if requesting to participate as a service professional through the RIZEK Platform, including but not limited to your experience, curriculum vitae, skills, eligibility to work, and availability.
- Cookies and other technologies
The RIZEK Platform may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons to collect information about your use and experience of the RIZEK Platform, such as your browser type, your ISP or operating system, your domain name, your access time, the URL of the previous website you visited, your page views, your IP address, and the type of device that you use. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the help menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. Your device operating system may contain additional cookie controls. Note that some of the services provided on the RIZEK Platform are designed to work using cookies, so disabling cookies may affect your ability to use those services or certain parts of them.
- Information Collected by the App
When using the App, the App may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device including, but not limited to: (a) the type of Internet browsers you use with the App; (b) your preferred country site; (c) your mobile operating system; and (d) your phone number or other identifiers assigned to your mobile device, including: the IP address of your mobile device, the manufacturer and model of your mobile device. We may also collect information about how you use the App, such as the amount of time you spend using the App, how many times you use a specific feature of the App over a given time period, how often you use the App, and actions you take in the App. In addition, we may gather information about the website from which you downloaded the App to help us determine what App download site is most effective.
If you are a service professional using the App, we may collect your geographic location by using Global Positioning System (GPS) information. In addition, if you are using the App as a service professional, we may receive information about you in the form of ratings and reviews from requesters who engaged your professional services through the RIZEK Platform.
- Information provided by third parties
If you are using the RIZEK Platform to request services, service professionals booked through the RIZEK Platform may take photographs of completed services and provide them to us. In addition, if you are using the RIZEK Platform as a service professional, we may receive information about you in the form of ratings and reviews from requesters who engaged your professional services through the RIZEK Platform.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- to provide our services to you, including, scheduling, rescheduling, cancelling or using the services provided by the RIZEK Platform, registering you for our services, verifying your identity and authority to use our services, and to otherwise enable you to use the RIZEK Platform;
- providing public profiles of service professionals;
- for customer support and to respond to your inquiries, complaints, comments and suggestions;
- for internal record-keeping purposes;
- to process billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways in connection with your use of the RIZEK Platform;
- to improve the RIZEK Platform and maintain the services provided by the RIZEK Platform;
- to send from time to time, promotional emails to the email address you provide regarding new products developed by the Company that we think you may find interesting; and
- to contact you via email, telephone, facsimile or mail, or, where requested, by text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested
- All credit/ debit card details and personally identifiable information of Platform users will not be sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties, nor will the Company pass any debit/ credit card details to third parties.
- The following however are some of the ways we may disclose the personal information provided by you in order to facilitate and accommodate your use of the Platform:
- Employees, affiliates and licensees
Your information may be provided to our employees, affiliates, licensees and to trusted third parties when such disclosure may be necessary to provide and facilitate a product or service you have requested and to enhance your user experience on the RIZEK Platform.
- Banks and financial companies
We may disclose your personal information to banks and credit card companies in the process of investigating payment fraud and/or responding to disputed charges.
- Administrative and legal reasons
- Corporate Transactions
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your information to (a) a subsequent owner, co-owner, licensee or operator of the RIZEK Platform or successor database; and (b) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including to any prospective purchasers.
- UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFOMRATION
You can review, correct and delete your personal information by logging into your account with the App or the Website and navigating to your preferences page in “Edit Profile.” You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate.
- DATA RETENTION
Upon closing or deactivating your account with us, your personal information will not be stored for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. This means that such information will be destroyed or erased from our systems when it’s no longer required subject to our legal, contractual and statutory obligations regarding retention of information.
- The security and confidentiality of your personal information is important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure and improper use. Please note however that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, therefore we cannot fully guarantee the security of your personal information.
- The Company is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties, different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact any third parties directly with regards to any question about the use of the information that they collect.