Rizek Ltd. (the “Company“), primarily operates, controls and manages the Platform and the Services (as defined below)
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT BY USING THE PLATFORM, YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE COMPETENT UNDER LAW TO ENTER INTO A LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT.
- MEMBERSHIP AND ACCESSIBILITY
- License to Use
- Membership Eligibility
You need not register with the Company to simply visit and view the Platform, but to access and participate in certain features of the Platform, you will need to create a password-protected account (“Account“). You will also have the ability to provide additional optional information, which is not required to register for an account but may be helpful to the Company in providing you with a more customized experience when using the Platform.
You are solely responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of your Account and your Account password (“Password“) at all times. You shall be solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account and you shall notify the Company immediately of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of your Account. Similarly, you shall never use another’s Account without the Company’s permission. You agree that you will not misrepresent yourself or represent yourself as another user of the Platform and/or the Services offered through the Platform.
You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that you yourself and not the Company will be liable for your losses, damages etc. (whether direct or indirect) caused by an unauthorized use of your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may be liable for the losses of the Company or others due to such unauthorized use.
An Account holder is sometimes referred to herein as a “Registered User“.
You acknowledge and agree that you shall comply with the following policies (the “Account Policies“):
- You will not copy or distribute any part of the Platform in any medium, whether online or offline, without the Company’s prior written authorization.
- You will not alter or modify any part of the Platform other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Platform for its intended purpose.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information when creating your Account and you shall maintain and update such information during the term of this Agreement so that it will remain accurate, true, current and complete at all times
- You shall not use any automated system, including but not limited to, “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” “scrapers,” etc., to access the Platform for any purpose without the Company’s prior written approval.
- You shall not in any manual or automated manner collect Service Professionals or Service Users information, including but not limited to, names, addresses, phone numbers, or email addresses, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise misuse or misappropriate Platform information or content, including but not limited to, use on a “mirrored”, competitive, or third party site.
- You shall not in any way that transmits more request messages to the Company servers, or any server of a Company subsidiary or affiliate, in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser; provided, however, that the operators of public search engines may use spiders or robots to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such material. The Company reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- You shall not recruit, solicit, or contact in any form Service Professionals or Service Users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with the Company without express written permission from the Company.
- You shall not take any action that (i) unreasonably encumbers or, in the Company’s sole discretion, may unreasonably encumber the Platform’s infrastructure; (ii) interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any third-party participation in the Platform; or (iii) bypasses the Company’s measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Platform.
- You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable data, including without limitation, names or other Account information, from the Platform, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Platform for any commercial solicitation purposes.
The Company may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide further information or documentation, including without limitation information required to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person’s authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to the Company upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, the Company without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Platform and/or your membership. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
- Additional Policies
- MEMBERS’ CONDUCT
- Prohibitions on Submitted Content
You shall not upload, post, transmit, transfer, disseminate, distribute, or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, images, video, sound, data, information, or software, to any part of the Platform, including your profile (“Profile“), the posting of your Service (“Offer“), the posting of your desired Service (“Want“), or the posting of any opinions or reviews in connection with the Platform, the Service, the Service Professional, or the Service User (“Feedback“) (all of the foregoing content is sometimes collectively referred to herein as “Submitted Content” and the posting of Submitted Content is sometimes referred to as a “Posting” or as “Postings“) that:
- invades anyone’s privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as names, email addresses, phone numbers, passwords, account information, credit card numbers, home addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and willing consent;
- contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage the Company or any third party;
- is pornographic, harassing, hateful, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, threatening, discriminatory, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive; incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence; encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; promotes racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; contains nudity, violence or inappropriate subject matter; or is otherwise inappropriate;
- is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to post the material and to grant the Company all of the license rights granted herein;
- contains or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as pirated computer programs or links to them, information to circumvent manufacture installed copy-protection devices, pirated music or links to pirated music files, or lyrics, guitar tabs or sheet music, works of art, teaching tools, or any other item the copy, display, use, performance, or distribution of which infringes on another’s copyright, intellectual property right, or any other proprietary right;
- is intended to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimize, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion; or to incite or encourage anyone else to do so;
- intends to harm or disrupt another user’s computer or would allow others to illegally access software or bypass security on websites or servers, including but not limited, to spamming; impersonates, uses the identity of, or attempts to impersonate a the Company’s employee, agent, manager, host, another user, or any other person though any means;
- advertises or solicits a business not related to or appropriate for the Platform (as determined by the Company in its sole discretion);
- contains or could be considered “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, “affiliate marketing”, or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- contains advertising for ponzi schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or online contests;
- distributes or contains viruses or any other technologies that may harm the Company, or the interests or property of the Company’s users;
- contains identical content to other open Postings you have already posted; or uses any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of Postings without the express written consent of the Company.
- Prohibitions on Sending Messages
You will not send messages to other users containing unsolicited advertising or marketing of a service not offered on the Platform or an external website.
- No Discrimination
- Discriminatory Postings
United Arab Emirates’ laws prohibit any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, ethnic origin, age, caste, doctrine, handicap or other protected class. The Company will not knowingly accept any Posting, which is in violation of the law. The Company has the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you to immediately remove any posting that discriminates or is any way in violation of any law.
- Prohibitions with respect to services
While using the Platform, you shall not:
- post content or items in any inappropriate category or areas on the Platform;
- fail to deliver payment for Services purchased by you, unless the Service Professional has materially changed the description of the Service description after you negotiate an agreement for such Service, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the Service Professional’s identity;
- fail to perform Services purchased from you, unless the Service User fails to materially meet the terms of the mutually agreed upon agreement for the Services, refuses to pay, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the Service User’s identity; manipulate the price of any Service or interfere with other users’ Postings;
- circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to the Company; post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information about any Platform user); and
- take any action that may undermine the Feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting Feedback information off of the Platform or using it for purposes unrelated to the Platform).
As a participant in the Platform, you agree to use careful, prudent, and good judgment when leaving Feedback for another user. The following actions constitute inappropriate uses of Feedback: (a) threatening to leave negative or impartial Feedback for another user unless that user provides services not included in the original Posting or not agreed to as part of the Service to be provided; (b) leaving Feedback in order to make the Service Professional or Service User appear better than he or she actually is or was; and (c) including conditions in an Offer or Want that restrict a Service Professional or a Service User from leaving Feedback.
- Sanctions for Inappropriate Use of Feedback.
If you violate any of the above-referenced rules in connection with leaving Feedback, the Company, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (i) cancel or remove your Feedback or any of your Postings; (ii) limit your Account privileges; (iii) suspend your Account; and/or (iv) decrease your status earned via the Feedback page.
- Reporting Inappropriate Use of Feedback.
You may contact the Company regarding any inappropriate use of Feedback via-email at email@example.com.
- Resolving Disputes in Connection with Feedback.
In the event of any dispute between users of the Platform concerning Feedback, the Company shall be the final arbiter of such dispute. Further, IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN USERS OF THE PLATFORM CONCERNING FEEDBACK, THE COMPANY HAS THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO REMOVE SUCH FEEDBACK OR TAKE ANY ACTION IT DEEMS REASONABLE WITHOUT INCURRING ANY LIABILITY THEREFROM.
The foregoing lists of prohibitions provide examples and are not complete or exclusive. The Company reserves the right to (a) terminate your access to your Account, your ability to post to this Platform (or the Services) and (b) refuse, delete or remove, move or edit the content, in whole or in part, of any Postings; with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that the Company determines is inappropriate or disruptive to this Platform or to any other user of this Platform and/or Services. The Company reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails or other messages that you are allowed to send to other users to a number that the Company deems appropriate in the Company’s sole discretion. The Company may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required or at the Company’s discretion, the Company will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on this Platform or on the Internet. THE COMPANY DOES NOT AND CANNOT REVIEW EVERY OTHER POSTING POSTED ON THE PLATFORM. THESE PROHIBITIONS DO NOT REQUIRE THE COMPANY TO MONITOR, POLICE, OR REMOVE ANY POSTINGS OR OTHER INFORMATION SUBMITTED TO YOU OR ANY OTHER USER.
- RULES FOR SERVICE PROFESSIONALS
- Profiles and Offers
In case we realize that any professional is involved in any of the above activities, the Company holds the sole discretion to suspend or terminate the professional’s use of the Platform and withhold any outstanding credits or payments to the professional.
- Profiles in General
- Consent for Reaching Out via Electronic Communication
It is further clarified that your registration on the Platform shall be deemed to be your consent to be contacted for the purposes mentioned above, (i) on the mobile number shared by you; and (ii) by way of SMS or email notifications or messages in any other electronic form
- Sanctions for Violating Service Professional Rules
If a Service Professional violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with his or her Posting, the Company, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (a) cancel the Posting; (b) limit the Service Professional’s Account privileges; (c) suspend the Service Professional’s Account; (d) cause the Service Professional to forfeit any fees earned on a cancelled Posting; and/or (e) decrease the Service Professional’s status earned via the Feedback page.
- RULES FOR SERVICE USERS
- Service Users
The Service Users shall not undertake any of the following actions: (a) commit to purchasing or using a Service without paying; (b) sign up for, negotiate a price for, use, or otherwise solicit a Service with no intention of following through with your use of or payment for the Service; (c) agree to purchase a Service when you do not meet the Service Professional’s terms as outlined in the Posting, or agree to purchase a Service with the intention of disrupting a Posting; or (d) misuse any options made available now or in the future by the Company in connection with the use or purchase of any Service.
- Sanctions for Violating Service Users Rules
If a Service User violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with his or her Posting, the Company, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions: (a) cancel the Posting; (b) limit the Service User’s Account privileges; (c) suspend the Service User’s Account; and/or (d) decrease the Service User’s status earned via the Feedback page.
- USE OF SUBMITTED CONTENT
- No Confidentiality
The Platform may now or in the future permit the submission of videos or other communications submitted by you and other users, including without limitation, your Profile, your Offer, your Wants, any Feedback, and all Submitted Content, and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such Submitted Content. You understand that whether or not such Submitted Content is published, the Company does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Submitted Content.
You agree that any Submitted Content provided by you for which you authorize to be searchable by Registered Users who have access to the Platform is provided on a non-proprietary and non-confidential basis. You agree that the Company shall be free to use or disseminate such freely searchable Submitted Content on an unrestricted basis for the purpose of providing the Services.
You are aware that any information provided by you in the Submitted Content towards locating a professional who ordinarily is bound to maintain confidentiality under law with his/her client (i.e. a doctor or a lawyer) is not extended to the Company.
The Company may also disclose user information including personal information if the Company reasonably believes that disclosure (i) is necessary in order to comply with a legal process (such as a court order, search warrant, etc.) or other legal requirement of any governmental authority, (ii) would potentially mitigate the Company’s liability in an actual or potential lawsuit, (iii) is otherwise necessary or appropriate to protect our rights or property, or the rights or property of any person or entity, (iv) to enforce this Agreement (including, but not limited to ensuring payment of fees by users), or (v) as may be required or necessary to deter illegal behavior (including, but not limited to, fraud).
- Your Representations and Warranties
- Yours Ownership Rights and License to the Company
You acknowledge and understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Platform, including your Submitted Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You may remove your Submitted Content from the Platform at any time. If you choose to remove your Submitted Content, the license granted above will automatically expire.
- Company Disclaimers and Rights to Remove
- You acknowledge and understand that when using the Platform, you will be exposed to Submitted Content from a variety of sources, and that the Company is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Submitted Content. You further acknowledge and understand that you may be exposed to Submitted Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against the Company with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its owners, members, managers, operators, directors, officers, agents, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Platform.
- You are solely responsible for the photos, profiles and other content, including, without limitation, Submitted Content that you publish or display on or through the Platform, or transmit to other Platform users. You understand and agree that the Company may, in its sole discretion and without incurring any liability, review and delete or remove any Submitted Content that violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of the Platform users or others.
If you send or transmit any communications, comments, questions, suggestions, or related materials to the Company, whether by letter, email, telephone, or otherwise (collectively, “Suggestions“), suggesting or recommending changes to the Platform including, without limitation, new features or functionality relating thereto, all such Suggestions are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You hereby assign all right, title, and interest in, and the Company is free to use, without any attribution or compensation to you, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property and proprietary rights contained in the Suggestions, whether or not patentable, for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, having manufactured, licensing, marketing, and selling, directly or indirectly, products and services using such Suggestions. You understand and agree that the Company is not obligated to use, display, reproduce, or distribute any such ideas, know-how, concepts, or techniques contained in the Suggestions, and you have no right to compel such use, display, reproduction, or distribution or seek recognition if the Suggestions are in fact implemented.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT
The Company has high regard for intellectual property and expects the same level of standard to be employed by its users. All content included on the Platform, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property either the Company, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The Company may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the Account or prohibit access to the Platform of users who infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Platform in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement, please send the following information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the Platform, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material;
- a written statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive interest that is allegedly infringed; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your report is accurate and that you are the owner of the exclusive right or authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the exclusive right. A statement by you comprised of the foregoing points is referred to herein as the “Notice.”
- PLATFORM TERMINATION OR MODIFICATION
- Cessation or Modification
The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Platform (or any parts thereof) with or without notice and in its sole discretion. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Company’s services.
- Termination by You
- Effect of Termination
Unless the Company has previously cancelled or terminated your use of the Platform (in which case subsequent notice by the Company shall not be required), if you provided a valid email address or phone number during registration, the Company will notify you via email or phone number of any such termination or cancellation, which shall be effective immediately upon the Company’s delivery of such notice.
Upon Termination of Service, the following shall occur: all licenses granted to you hereunder will immediately terminate; and you shall promptly destroy all copies of the Company’s Data (as defined below), Marks (as defined below) and other content in your possession or control. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Platform. Upon Termination of Service, the Company retains the right to use any data collected from your use of the Platform for internal analysis and archival purposes, and all related licenses you have granted the Company hereunder shall remain in effect for the foregoing purpose. In no event is the Company obligated to return any Submitted Content to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, and its officers, managers, members, affiliates, successor, assigns, directors, agents, service professionals, suppliers, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of the Termination of Service.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Company’s Intellectual Property
The content on the Platform (exclusive of all Submitted Content), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (“Data“) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks“), are owned by the Company. Other trademarks, names and logos on this Platform are the property of their respective owners.
Data on the Platform is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. The Company reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Platform and the Data. You agree not to use, copy, or distribute, any of the Data other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Submitted Content obtained through the Platform for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Data for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained thereon. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security features of the Platform or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Data or enforce limitations on use of the Platform or the Data therein.
- Company’s License to Use
The Platform may also contain Data of other users or licensors, which you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell.
- Payments and Refunds
- Service Users contract directly with Service Professional on the Platform. The Company is not a party to any contracts for Services. The Platform facilitates these contracts by supplying a medium through which Service Users can connect with Service Professionals, schedule certain Services, and make payments for certain Services (“Payments“).
- The Company charges a fee from the total amount paid by Service Users to Service Professionals for each respective Service booked and performed by using the Platform (“Platform Utilization Fee”).
- The Platform Utilization Fee shall be deducted accordingly by the Company from the total amount received by a Service Professional from a Service User for each Service.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in United Arab Emirates Dirhams or Jordanian Dinars are acceptable modes for payment. Service Users are obligated to pay in advance for the Services they order through the Platform or in certain cases Service Users may pay for the Services to Service Professionals in cash. Prior to the scheduled Service, the Company will charge the Service User’s credit card according to the amount the Service User has agreed to on the Platform with respect to those Services the Service User has ordered, and for all purchases and payments for reimbursement costs, fees, expenses or applicable taxes associated with a Service and the Service User hereby authorizes the Company to charge the credit card on file in the Service User’s Platform account for such amounts. Once payment is made, the Company shall send a confirmation notice to the Service User via e-mail within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- The Company will use third party services to process credit card information. By accepting this Agreement, you are giving the Company (or a third-party payment processor on the Company’s behalf) permission to charge your on-file credit card, debit card, or other approved methods of payment for fees that you owe the Company. All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Services must be accurate, complete, and current. The Company retains the right, in its sole discretion, to place a hold on the Service User’s credit card for an ordered or completed Service transaction. Cardholders must retain a copy of their transaction copies and Company policies and rules.
- For Services paid by Service Users to Service Professionals in cash, Service Professionals are required to pay the Platform Utilization Fee to the Company within 14 days from the date of completion of the Service.
- All Payments by Service Users must be made through the Platform. No refunds or credits will be provided once the Service User ‘s has paid for the Service or the Service User’s credit card has been charged, except that at the Company’s sole discretion, refunds or credits may be granted in extenuating circumstances. Any refunds or credits will be processed by the Company within 14 days and refunds will be issued only through the original mode of payment.
- While the Company uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of all credit card and all other personal information, we expressly disclaim any liability for any damage that may result should any information be released to any third parties, and you agree to hold us harmless for any damages that may result therefrom.
You acknowledge and understand that the Company acting solely as an intermediary for the collection of fees between a Service User and a Service Professional who choose to enter into an Agreement for Service. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for VAT requirements in consultation with tax advisors, and that we cannot and do not offer tax advice to users. Further, you understand that the Company shall not be responsible or liable in any manner in relation to tax liability of a Service User or a Service Professional.
The Company does not trade with nor provide any services to OFAC or any other sanctioned countries and/or jurisdictions.
- SERVICE TERMS
- Agreement for Service
As a courtesy to Registered Users, to facilitate the negotiation and confirmation of services between Service Professionals and Service Users, the Company provides a general framework for negotiating and confirming the terms thereof (“Agreement for Service“). Registered Users acknowledge and agree that (i) they are solely responsible for addressing all issues that exist now or may arise in the future in connection with the applicable Service; and (ii) it is solely up to such Registered Users, if they so desire, to enter into a signed, written contract, that addresses all of the relevant issues and memorializes the agreed upon Agreement for Service.
You should not rely on any information or resources contained on the Platform, including, without limitation, the Agreement for Service, as a replacement or substitute for any professional, financial, legal or other advice or counsel. The Company makes no representations and warranties, and expressly disclaims any and all liability, concerning actions taken by a user following the information or using the resources offered or provided on or through the Platform, including, without limitation, the Agreement for Service. In no way will the Company be responsible for any actions taken or not taken based on the information or resources provided on the Platform. If you have a situation that requires professional advice, you should consult a qualified specialist. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining professional advice from a qualified specialist because of information or resources that are provided on this Platform, however provided.
- The Company is Not a Party to the Agreement for Service
Each Registered User hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Company is NOT a party to any oral or written Agreement for Service, or any contract entered into between Registered Users in connection with any Service offered, directly or indirectly, through the Platform. Each Registered User acknowledges, agrees and understands that the Company only seeks to provide a platform wherein the Service User and Service Professional can be brought together and the Company itself has not role in the execution or provision of Services.
- No Agency or Partnership
- Disputes Between Registered Users
Subject to the provisions regarding disputes between Platform participants in connection with Feedback, your interactions with individuals and/or organizations found on or through the Platform, including payment of and performance of any Service, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such transactions or dealings, are solely between you and such individual or organization. You should take reasonable precautions and make whatever investigation or inquiries you deem necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party, including without limitation, Service Professionals and Service Users.
You understand that deciding whether to use the Services of a Service Professional or provide Services to a Service User or use information contained in any Submitted Content, including, without limitation, Postings, Offers, Wants and/or Feedback, is your personal decision for which alone are responsible. You understand that the Company does not warrant and cannot make representations as to the suitability of any individual you may decide to interact with on or through the Platform and/or the accuracy or suitability of any advice, information, or recommendations made by any individual. While the Company may attempt to seek information about the background of a Service Professional, either via a telephonic or in-person interview, review of past work/customer feedback and/or check presence online (if available) on Facebook, personalized website, LinkedIn, Twitter etc., you understand that Service Professionals may register themselves suo motu. You also understand that any so called background check undertaken by the Company is not exhaustive to the extent to determine previous criminal antecedents and hence, at the end of the day, the Service User should take an informed decision on his/her own accord and keep in mind the fact that the Company only seeks to provide a platform wherein Service Users and Service Professionals have an opportunity to meet each other.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, YOU AGREE THAT SINCE THE COMPANY ONLY SEEKS TO PROVIDE A PLATFORM WHEREIN THE SERVICE USER AND SERVICE PROFESSIONAL CAN BE BROUGHT TOGETHER, THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, OF ANY SORT WHATSOEVER INCURRED AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH TRANSACTION OR DEALINGS. IF THERE IS A DISPUTE BETWEEN PARTICIPANTS ON THE PLATFORM, OR BETWEEN REGISTERED USERS OR ANY PLATFORM USER AND ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO BECOME INVOLVED. IN THE EVENT THAT A DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN YOU AND ONE OR MORE PLATFORM USERS, REGISTERED USERS OR ANY THIRD PARTY, YOU HEREBY RELEASE THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, AND SUCCESSORS IN RIGHTS FROM ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED OR UNSUSPECTED, FORESEEABLE OR UNFORESEEABLE, DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO SUCH DISPUTES AND/OR THE PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED THEREUNDER.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY AND ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, AND MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR GUARANTEES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PLATFORM, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS PLATFORM, ANY DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, RELATING TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS PLATFORM, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE MATERIALS, DATA AND SUBMITTED CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OF THIS PLATFORM OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY STATED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS PLATFORM, THE SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS PLATFORM, DATA, MATERIALS, SUBMITTED CONTENT, AND ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED OR PRESENTED ON THIS PLATFORM IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WHEREIS” BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY OF IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. THE COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES AGAINST ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR SUBMITTED CONTENT, ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM BY ANY THIRD PARTY, ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE PLATFORM, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SERVICE USER OR SERVICE PROVIDER, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SUBSTANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE PLATFORM. THE COMPANY DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISEMENT. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY PARTY, INCLUDING THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROFESSIONALS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE USE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, AND THE PUBLISHING OR POSTING OF ANY MATERIAL THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, SUPPLIERS, ATTORNEYS OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED BY ANY SERVICE PROFESSIONALS VIA THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING SERVICES PROVIDED PURSUANT TO AN AGREEMENT FORMED INDEPENDENTLY OF THE PLATFORM, WHETHER OR NOT AN AGREEMENT FOR SERVICE FORMED VIA THE PLATFORM IS IN EFFECT; (II) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR SUBMITTED CONTENT; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (V) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE PLATFORM; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY DATA, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE PLATFORM OR SUBMITTED CONTENT; (VII) ANY FAILED NEGOTIATIONS FOR A SERVICE, ANY DISPUTES THAT ARISE DURING OR AFTER THE NEGOTIATION OF A SERVICE OR THE FORMATION OF AN AGREEMENT FOR SERVICE, OR ANY OTHER DISPUTE THAT ARISES BETWEEN USERS OF THE PLATFORM; (VIII) ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SERVICE USER OR SERVICE PROFESSIONAL; OR (IX) ANY USE OF ANY DATA, MARKS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SUBSTANCE OF THE PLATFROM OR SUBMITTED CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL, AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY, OR ANY OF THE ABOVE-REFERENCED RESPECTIVE PARTIES, ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE PLATFROM, AND/OR SUBMITTED CONTENT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES ACTUALLY PAID TO THE COMPANY BY YOU HEREUNDER.
- YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SUBMITTED CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SERVICE USER OR SERVICE PROVIDER AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY CONTRACT BETWEEN PLATFORM USERS ENTERED INTO INDEPENDENTLY OF THE PLATFORM.
- IDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE
IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ONE OR MORE PLATFORM USERS, YOU FOREVER RELEASE THE COMPANY (AND ITS OFFICERS, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AND EMPLOYEES) FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM AND/OR ANY SUBMITTED CONTENT.
Aspects of the Platform and other Company services may be supported by advertising revenue. As such, the Company may display advertisements and promotions on the Platform. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by the Company on the Platform are subject to change and the appearance of advertisements on the Platform does not necessarily imply endorsement by the Company of any advertised products or services. You agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred by you as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Platform.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS, CONTACT FORMS AND PHONE NUMBERS
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- FORCE MAJEURE
- Section Headings
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal information provided by you
By using the RIZEK Platform to request professional services, or by contacting RIZEK or its third-party service providers, you may give us certain information which includes but is not limited to: (a) contact information, such as your name, physical address, date of birth, telephone number, and email address; (b) information about your home, such as the number of bedrooms, the types of appliances, zip code or postal code where your home is located and your instructions for servicing your home; (c) billing information regarding your PayPal, Google Wallet or other digital payment accounts and the RIZEK Platform itself; (d) ratings and reviews of the service professionals you engage through the RIZEK Platform; (e) log-in information, including your RIZEK Platform username and password; and (f) application information, if requesting to participate as a service professional through the RIZEK Platform, including but not limited to your experience, curriculum vitae, skills, eligibility to work, and availability.
- Cookies and other technologies
The RIZEK Platform may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons to collect information about your use and experience of the RIZEK Platform, such as your browser type, your ISP or operating system, your domain name, your access time, the URL of the previous website you visited, your page views, your IP address, and the type of device that you use. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the help menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. Your device operating system may contain additional cookie controls. Note that some of the services provided on the RIZEK Platform are designed to work using cookies, so disabling cookies may affect your ability to use those services or certain parts of them.
- Information Collected by the App
When using the App, the App may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device including, but not limited to: (a) the type of Internet browsers you use with the App; (b) your preferred country site; (c) your mobile operating system; and (d) your phone number or other identifiers assigned to your mobile device, including: the IP address of your mobile device, the manufacturer and model of your mobile device. We may also collect information about how you use the App, such as the amount of time you spend using the App, how many times you use a specific feature of the App over a given time period, how often you use the App, and actions you take in the App. In addition, we may gather information about the website from which you downloaded the App to help us determine what App download site is most effective.
If you are a service professional using the App, we may collect your geographic location by using Global Positioning System (GPS) information. In addition, if you are using the App as a service professional, we may receive information about you in the form of ratings and reviews from requesters who engaged your professional services through the RIZEK Platform.
- Information provided by third parties
If you are using the RIZEK Platform to request services, service professionals booked through the RIZEK Platform may take photographs of completed services and provide them to us. In addition, if you are using the RIZEK Platform as a service professional, we may receive information about you in the form of ratings and reviews from requesters who engaged your professional services through the RIZEK Platform.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- to provide our services to you, including, scheduling, rescheduling, cancelling or using the services provided by the RIZEK Platform, registering you for our services, verifying your identity and authority to use our services, and to otherwise enable you to use the RIZEK Platform;
- providing public profiles of service professionals;
- for customer support and to respond to your inquiries, complaints, comments and suggestions;
- for internal record-keeping purposes;
- to process billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways in connection with your use of the RIZEK Platform;
- to improve the RIZEK Platform and maintain the services provided by the RIZEK Platform;
- to send from time to time, promotional emails to the email address you provide regarding new products developed by the Company that we think you may find interesting; and
- to contact you via email, telephone, facsimile or mail, or, where requested, by text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested;
- All credit/ debit card details and personally identifiable information of Platform users will not be sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties, nor will the Company pass any debit/ credit card details to third parties.
- The following however are some of the ways we may disclose the personal information provided by you in order to facilitate and accommodate your use of the Platform:
- Employees, affiliates and licensees
Your information may be provided to our employees, affiliates, licensees and to trusted third parties when such disclosure may be necessary to provide and facilitate a product or service you have requested and to enhance your user experience on the RIZEK Platform.
- Banks and financial companies
We may disclose your personal information to banks and credit card companies in the process of investigating payment fraud and/or responding to disputed charges.
- Administrative and legal reasons
- Corporate Transactions
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your information to (a) a subsequent owner, co-owner, licensee or operator of the RIZEK Platform or successor database; and (b) in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including to any prospective purchasers.
- UPDATING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFOMRATION
You can review, correct and delete your personal information by logging into your account with the App or the Website and navigating to your preferences page in “Edit Profile.” You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate.
- DATA RETENTION
Upon closing or deactivating your account with us, your personal information will not be stored for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. This means that such information will be destroyed or erased from our systems when it’s no longer required subject to our legal, contractual and statutory obligations regarding retention of information.
- The security and confidentiality of your personal information is important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure and improper use. Please note however that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, therefore we cannot fully guarantee the security of your personal information.
- The Company is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties, different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact any third parties directly with reagrds to any question about the use of the information that they collect.